Jay Peak, Vermont / Ski & Board / Visions in Education

Request a Quote

The Perfect Mountain Getaway - Exclusive to Visions

Exclusive to Visions in Education, this uniquely remodelled resort of Jay Peak is the premier East Coast mountain getaway. 

Tucked away in Northern Vermont and five miles from the Canadian border, Jay Peak receives over 350 inches of snow – twice as much as many other east coast ski resorts. Because of the mountain’s location and geographical features, Jay’s abundant natural snowfall and unique terrain combine to make some of the most exciting glade skiing in North America.  Jay Peak is all about the snow and it’s unrivalled off-mountain activities.

• Ski Stats

Ski Season: November-May
    Resort height: 1,815ft – 3,968ft
    Vertical drop: 2,153ft
    Ski area: 485+ acres
    Lifts: 9
     Trails: 76
    Beginner: 20%
    Intermediate: 40%
    Advanced: 40%
     Average snowfall: 351 inches
    Snowmaking: 80%
     Longest Trail: 3 miles
     Snowboarding: 4 terrain parks

• Included Activities

Resort welcome party
    Quiz night
    Snow sculpture contest
    Movie night
    Bingo night
    Karaoke
    Ski School Graduation Party
    2 days in the Pump House Water Park

Pay-to-Play

Snow shoe tour with complimentary hot chocolate
    Ice Skating at the Jay Peak Ice Haus
    Overnight in Boston or New York City with 2 nights in Goshen Hotel
    Outlet shopping available in both Boston and New York City

Visions’ guests at Jay Peak will have an even bigger and better time this year, as they stay in the Hotel Jay and Conference centre with its 50,000 square foot indoor Water Park and the opportunity to explore the ice skating arena within walking distance of the accommodation. 
So, if you’re looking for great east coast snow, uncrowded slopes, guaranteed door-step skiing until late April and an all-inclusive evening entertainments package, then Jay Peak is the perfect resort for you!

Discover More:

Jay Peak Pump House Indoor Water Park

Jay Peak Ice Haus Arena

Jay Peak Ice Haus Arena

Accommodation Options

• Hotel Jay & Conference Center

Visions’ groups are made to feel welcome and at home in this beautiful, ski-in / ski-out, splash-in / splash-out hotel. 

More than 170 spacious suites, offering flexible bedding options, flat screen cable TV’s, free wifi, fully equipped kitchens and big views of the mountain and valleys. 

Other amenities include The Pump House 60,000 sq ft indoor water park, arcade, coffee shop, pizzeria and a pub and grill. Jay is famous for its student menu so Visions’ groups will take advantage of breakfast and deinner in one of the conference rooms, all within the hotel complex… what could be easier?

• Stateside Hotel & Baselodge

The new 85-room Stateside Hotel & Baselodge offers skiers and riders ski-in, ski-out access and is the most affordable on-mountain lodging at the resort. 

All Visions groups also receive 2 nights entry to the Pump Haus waterpark which is just a short shuttle-ride away. Breakfast and dinner are taken in the hotel and there is a choice of options on the slopes for lunch.

• Tram Haus Lodge

Opened in 2009, the luxury Tram Haus lodge offers a mix of studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom suites all with fine facilities including fireplaces, small kitchens with refrigerators, flat screen HD TV’s, free in-room wifi and more! 

The Hotel also features a fitness centre, a ski shop complete with ski fit area, a bakery and coffee shop, restaurant and bar, and al fresco dining on a heated outdoor patio. 

Students will sleep in studios and one-bedroom rooms with each having a queen bed and a pull-out sofa bed allowing for three students per room. Two-bedroom suites are also available which allow for five students per room. 

Teachers will sleep two to a room in studios and one-bedroom units.  Just steps away from chairlifts, the tram and all the wonderful amenities of Jay Peak, we’re sure you’ll find this lovely hotel perfect for your group. Breakfast and the evening meal are taken in the hotel or in a base-area facility. As with the welcome and location, the food at Jay Peak is outstanding!

• Snow Village Cottages

These multi-level cottages are located on the access road and a short walk or shuttle ride from the Tramside base lifts and across from the Pump Haus Indoor Water Park. 

The townhouse style units are beautifully appointed and are available in 2-bedroom configurations with a Queen and twin options, full kitchens, and flat screen cable TV’s.  Breakfast and Dinner are taken at the Hotel Jay and Conference Centre or a base-area facility.  The addition of the Cottages in the Jay programme, offers Visions school groups a more affordable option to experience this unique resort.

“An amazing trip. The hotel was absolutely ‘tops’. The Aqua Park was brilliant, overall an excellent package to be repeated!”

Alf M., Jay Peak Party Leader